Traveller timber parts and wing

Cars, Spares and what's on Ebay. The better the description & pics the quicker the sale.
Forum rules
You can list anything for sale in this thread, there are however some rules. What you are selling must be legal, A location where the item is must be listed and a price must also be listed. It would also be a good idea to post photos of the item too.
Once the item/s are no longer available for sale, please make a post saying so, so a Mod can delete the topic and keep the For Sale section current. Posts will be automatically removed after 90 days

Traveller timber parts and wing

Postby olderisbetter » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:56 am

I have some wood frame parts for a traveller and a passenger side wing with a few dents but should be usable with a bit of work, The frame parts are a passenger side corner, 2 long rails that the windows sit on and a drivers bulk head timber that joins the frame to the cab, The timber parts have been stored for 20 years and will need cleaning up not sure of the make, Looking for £120 Items are located in Wolverhampton WV4, If you need any more info please message me.
olderisbetter

United Kingdom (uk)

Re: Traveller timber parts and wing

Postby mrgreg » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:01 pm

Hi, would you take £100 for your bits, I could transfer a deposit straight away,
but I would not be able to collect for 2or3 weeks
mrgreg

Re: Traveller timber parts and wing

Postby mrgreg » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:38 pm

No need to reply sorted, just bought a load off bits. Cheers
mrgreg

Return to For Sale