Space framed moggy

Anything goes - chassis, V6's, V8's etc.

Re: Space framed moggy

Postby 58 MOGGY » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:44 pm

Adapted my hydraulic handbrake so it has a ratchet mechanism for the mot,i chopped up a ford cortina handbrake and fitted the mechanism to my handbrake,works a treat,cars before 1968 ok to have hydraulic handbrake, :D
https://youtu.be/O-2ekii8_Mk
Dunk
58 MOGGY

England (en)

Postby 58 MOGGY » Thu May 03, 2018 9:03 pm

Got Little Mo MOT today,first time its had MOT since 1990,flew through with no real problems,the guy who done mot wasn't happy that my passenger door doesn't have outside handle,as in an emergency someone couldnt open door from outside,but isnt that the case with all cars without central locking,and most new cars when youve been inside for 30seconds car automatically locks all doors to stop unwanted people getting in, :?
Dunk
58 MOGGY

England (en)

Postby TeHoro » Fri May 04, 2018 8:04 pm

58 MOGGY wrote:Got Little Mo MOT today,first time its had MOT since 1990,flew through with no real problems,the guy who done mot wasn't happy that my passenger door doesn't have outside handle,as in an emergency someone couldnt open door from outside,but isnt that the case with all cars without central locking,and most new cars when youve been inside for 30seconds car automatically locks all doors to stop unwanted people getting in, :?

Well done on the MOT!
TeHoro

New Zealand (nz)

Postby 58 MOGGY » Mon May 21, 2018 5:32 pm

Picture of little Mo at the retrorides weekend at Goodwood,in the Street Machine paddock
IMG_0012.JPG

Got to meet Paul(wap347) and Adam(oddjob67),and there buddys,really good to all meet up at last,great bunch of guys,watched some great track action,had a few beers,Adams pick up sounds amazing with that sequential gearbox,was a great variety of cars,really enjoyed the whole weekend,hope to meet up again :D :D :D
Dunk
58 MOGGY

England (en)

Postby Paul WAP347 » Tue May 22, 2018 8:28 am

Great to meet up Dunk & your moggy looked stunning in real life 8) 8)
Paul WAP347

United Kingdom (uk) UK England (.g)

Previous

Return to Extreme Modifications