Luxury Outdoor, 4 Layer Car Cover - Morris Minor 35% OFF

Traders can advertise their goods and services here. Strictly Minor related only.
PRE-ORDER YOURS TODAY! Due in mid March! This is our first retail shipment, previous stocks have been passed to Minor clubs and garages who have all given great feedback. It is now your turn to grab the protection your Minor is looking for. 35% OFF for Pre-Orders! ONLY £78.00

Application: To suit Morris Minor Saloon (All Years)

A-SD have designed these covers, working directly with the factory to ensure that the very best materials are being used to give your classic car the ultimate protection in all seasons! This 4 layer, Heavy duty, Outdoor car cover gains its strength and breathable qualities by using the latest technology and protective materials. Apocalypse covers are water resistant yet breathable to allow damp and moisture to escape. The internal material is a layer of very soft cotton which glides over the paint finish to prevent scratching. Made up using a synthetic, non-woven material, no fluff deposits will be left on your vehicle.

Apocalypse has welded seams, double stitching and strong, elasticated hems meaning complete and long lasting protection of your paintwork, chrome / brightwork and Leather / Vinyl Soft tops. The Apocalypse car cover is made up of four layers, These are:

A strong, hard wearing outer layer (Polypropylene)
A padded layer
A one way water resistant membrane
A soft, protective inner layer (Cotton)
The fabric is 100% UV resistant and protects against rain, frost, snow, birds, tree sap, sunlight, dirt & dust, to see the manufacturers protection review please see the chart below.

Supplied in a strong zipped storage bag, this cover takes up very little space and can be tucked away easily when not in use.

Breathable 4 layer fabric to allow moisture and damp to escape
Welded seams & double stitched hems for strength & long life
Detachable Underbody securing straps
Mirror Pockets
Elasticated front and rear hems for a really snug fit
100% Ultra violet resistant fabric to prevent paint fade
Special waterproof, breathable membrane layer
Easy clean, Easy dry.
Separate sturdy zipped storage bag, made of the same material.

A-Series Spares

Postby A-Series Spares » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:58 pm

For every 5 names we get confirmed we will knock an extra 10% OFF

They are due in Mid March, they are all seasons covers so you will get plenty of use out of them!

Please post you names in this Thread or email sales@aseriesspares.co.uk and we will get your pre-order sorted!

5. <<< Further 10% OFF
A-Series Spares

Postby RussLCV » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:42 pm

Still waiting for info guys for the magazine? You have all my contact details
Russell Harvey
Freelance Motoring Journalist
Minor LCV Register Historian
RussLCV@gmail.com
http://www.Minorlcvreg.co.uk
RussLCV

Wales (wl)

Postby A-Series Spares » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:45 pm

RussLCV:63280 wrote:Still waiting for info guys for the magazine? You have all my contact details

We sent you an email with attachments, pictures and details, you even replied to it :)

5. <<< Further 10% OFF
A-Series Spares

Postby chrisryder » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:28 am

These wing mirror pockets, I presume they're for mirrors on the wings? (as per 'Borris' in my sig pic... ignore the wonky one!)
chrisryder
I beat the Great MMO Challenge!

Postby A-Series Spares » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:30 am

Great question Chris!

When talking with the clubs we were in 2 minds about the wing mirror pockets, here is what we thought!

If the vehicle has no wing mirrors, there is no issue with the cover having some.

If the vehicle has wing mirrors on the wings, we are quite confident that our pockets will be suitable for the variations of where people fit them.

If the vehicle has door mirrors, there is enough slack to not pull tightly on the door mirrors and potentially wear the cover

If there vehicle has wing mirrors and we do not include wing mirror pockets, the wing mirrors will pull the cover too tightly and mirrors with pitted chrome will wear the cover, so the mirror pockets will allow for this!

There was alot to think about but i think we covered it :)
A-Series Spares

Postby chrisryder » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:18 am

great!

I'll take one!
chrisryder
I beat the Great MMO Challenge!

Postby A-Series Spares » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:29 am

1. Chris Ryder
5. <<< Further 10% OFF

Many thanks Chris! We are really happy to be able to offer these straight from the factory, it has been a lot of time in the making whilst we have been testing and making sure the prototypes fit etc but we are finally there and very confident you will all love them!
A-Series Spares

Postby jollyroger » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:36 pm

I will take one too.
When are they due in?

Roger Boyle
jollyroger

Postby bmcecosse » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:29 pm

Are these covers absolutely guaranteed to NOT go hard/porous when left on the car in sunshine???  The last cover I bought (NOT this make - but otherwise supposedly well respected) was useless after a few months in the sun.  Seemingly it should only have been used in wet weather...... hardly practical.

bmcecosse
Deceased Member
Deceased Member

Awards: 3
Contributions 2012 (1) Contributions 2014 (1) MMO Annual Award 2017 (1)

Return to Traders (Minor related only)