Nut and bolt details for your build/restoration

Traders can advertise their goods and services here. Strictly Minor related only.
Hi all, not a trader as such but a website I'm hoping will help you in the future.
I'm steadily building a database of nut and bolt sizes for as many classics as possible over at FindaFixing.com

Got a lot to add to the Morris Minor section as yet but welcome you to share any details and help other owners who drop by in the meantime.
1956 Morris Minor 1000 example page

Any questions, I'll check back here or catch me on Facebook/Twitter.
Thanks for your time and to the mods who accepted my account on the forums here.

Best
Andy Steeple - FindaFixing
Findafixing
New Poster

United Kingdom (uk)

Welcome to the forum Andy. Hope your venture takes off.
Plin

Awards: 10
Contributions 2011 (1) Contributions 2012 (1) Contributions 2013 (1) Contributions 2014 (1) Contributions 2015 (1)
Contributions 2016 (1) Contributions 2017 (1) Contributions 2018 (1) MMO Annual Award 2016 (1) MMO Top Tester (1)

Thanks for the kind words Plin :thumbup:
Findafixing
New Poster

United Kingdom (uk)

Hi and welcome.
This will be a very useful service, have a look at this from the MMOC site (scroll down for table), I'm sure they wont mind me posting the link. It lists most of the bolts used on a minor but be aware some should be high tensile steel (suspension and steering fixings for example)

http://www.mmoc.org.uk/Messageboard/vie ... =4&t=51709
Panky

United Kingdom (uk) UK England (.g)

That's an impressive list, thanks for sharing it Panky.
If I could get an idea of bolt lengths, I'd be keen to add these to the site with a credit to IslipMinor

Fully agree with your bolt strength comment and I make sure to add this to all listings on the site.
Findafixing
New Poster

United Kingdom (uk)

Return to Traders (Minor related only)