Ebay Scam

Cars, Spares and what's on Ebay. The better the description & pics the quicker the sale.
Forum rules
You can list anything for sale in this thread, there are however some rules. What you are selling must be legal, A location where the item is must be listed and a price must also be listed. It would also be a good idea to post photos of the item too.
Once the item/s are no longer available for sale, please make a post saying so, so a Mod can delete the topic and keep the For Sale section current. Posts will be automatically removed after 90 days
Sleeper
MMO Button

Ebay Scam

Post by Sleeper »

Winning this with my £5000 bid...
scam.JPG
scam.JPG (128.87 KiB) Viewed 163 times
scam.JPG
John :lol:

Custard
Ireland

Contribution Stars

Re: Ebay Scam

Post by Custard »

Bored so I scanned his other items for sale.

Some interesting bikes and cars.

I wonder if the owners know the pictures are on there.

Sean.

bumpy
Great Britain

Post by bumpy »

Very recently I had an Ebay identity hijacked. Someone posted a jumper for sale at £13 and the winners money went to my Pay Pal account. So what did that achieve?

Morris Minor 2 door saloon May 1963 in dove grey. 83,000 on original engine. Known as Moggy Moo.
Heated front and rear screens, disc brakes on front, heater, radio, refitted interior including new seats, electronic ignition.

Sleeper
MMO Button

Post by Sleeper »

Made you £13.00 richer ??

John ;-)

bumpy
Great Britain

Post by bumpy »

Sleeper wrote:
3 weeks ago
Made you £13.00 richer ??

John ;-)
Well that's what I thought, but when I reported it to E bay I found that Pay Pal refunded the buyer their money and took an additional 70p to cover their commission :evil: :evil: :evil:

Morris Minor 2 door saloon May 1963 in dove grey. 83,000 on original engine. Known as Moggy Moo.
Heated front and rear screens, disc brakes on front, heater, radio, refitted interior including new seats, electronic ignition.

Sleeper
MMO Button

Post by Sleeper »

:lol:

John

TDV102
England

Post by TDV102 »

The pond scum that posts these has been at it for some years. I report the listings to ebay every time but they keep coming back. eBay should really do a lot more to trace and prosecute these low lifes.