RARE!! DATSUN 5 SPEED GEARBOX

Cars, Spares and what's on Ebay. The better the description & pics the quicker the sale.
Forum rules
You can list anything for sale in this thread, there are however some rules. What you are selling must be legal, A location where the item is must be listed and a price must also be listed. It would also be a good idea to post photos of the item too.
Once the item/s are no longer available for sale, please make a post saying so, so a Mod can delete the topic and keep the For Sale section current. Posts will be automatically removed after 90 days

RARE!! DATSUN 5 SPEED GEARBOX

Postby 5speed » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:02 pm

For sale is my super rare Datsun 5 speed gearbox.

I imported this from Japan a little while back, it was removed from my friends running and driving car (he lived in Japan at the time). From my understanding the gearbox has done less than 30,000 miles. I never used it, so it has been sat in my dry garage in the wooden crate it came to me in, I did fill it with good quality oil just to be on the safe side, it will be drained for delivery purposes. I also cleaned and painted the gearbox so it nice and clean, ready to be installed in a car.

This is the standard shift pattern (non dogleg), which is must easier to get rebuild parts for should they be required down the line.

It goes into all 5 gears perfectly fine.

These are absolutely bullet proof gearboxes.

You will get the following.

5 speed gearbox
Shifter
The clutch fork (this is unique to the 5 speeds)
Clutch fork boot
I can also throw in a Datsun starter motor if it is required.

PRICE IS £1250 DELIVERED within the UK. I feel this is fair considering the price they are commanding in the USA at the moment, then add shipping, import duties etc.

Feel free to make an offer, I can only say no!

Happy to supply photos and more than happy for people to come and check the box out in person before buying it. Drop me a PM with your tel number and I will get back to you.

Based about an 1hr from London.
5speed
New Poster

United Kingdom (uk)

Return to For Sale