1965 Morris Minor 1000 4 Door 1098 East Yorkshire

Cars, Spares and what's on Ebay. The better the description & pics the quicker the sale.
Forum rules
You can list anything for sale in this thread, there are however some rules. What you are selling must be legal, A location where the item is must be listed and a price must also be listed. It would also be a good idea to post photos of the item too.
Once the item/s are no longer available for sale, please make a post saying so, so a Mod can delete the topic and keep the For Sale section current. Posts will be automatically removed after 90 days

1965 Morris Minor 1000 4 Door 1098 East Yorkshire

Postby Caz » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:29 am

I am selling my 4 door morris minor. It is not too bad structurally but it has some dodgy bits. Could be repaired or used as a donor. Been off the road for 4 or 5 years.

It has some spare parts/panels with it - can't quite remember what!

I will be updating this with pics & more info this week but if you are interested please get in touch.

Looking for around £500 but open to offers
Caz

Caz

Hi Caz,
is the car still for sale?
Angus
New Poster

Great Britain (GB) UK Scotland (.j)

Hi Angus,
Yes the car is still available. If you have any questions or would like to arrange to see it just message me on here and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Caz

Okay Caz,
I could be in your neck of the woods this Friday, 24th to see the car. Whereabouts are you?
David
Angus
New Poster

Great Britain (GB) UK Scotland (.j)

Return to For Sale