ESM

Recommend your favourite supplier here
mrbenn
What magic door?

Contribution Stars

Post by mrbenn »

Have used ESM for nearly 8 years now, get a big thumbs up from me  :)

mmjosh

Post by mmjosh »

i use esm all the time and the postage is next day delivery so i am quiet impressed and also some off their parts are cheap.

tonyerc

ESM

Post by tonyerc »

I recently bought an altenator conversion kit from ESM and found them competitive and provided excellent service. Thanks . Tony

bmcecosse
Deceased Member
Deceased Member

Contribution Stars

MMO Annual Award

Post by bmcecosse »

Sadly they don't seem to know that most 1275 engines have 1.75" big ends...........

Big Al
Furry Feet
Great Britain

Contribution Stars

MMO Annual Award

Misc

Post by Big Al »

bmcecosse:34540 wrote:Sadly they don't seem to know that most 1275 engines have 1.75" big ends...........
I think it's like most things in life, you should learn from your mistakes or from others. There are very few places now where the bod in the front line of service has a clue about what they're selling. Poor but typical of life today.

Is your comment about an enquiry you have made with poor response or from something they stipulate on their website?

If the first the, assistant needs training, if the second then that needs a friendly tap on the shoulder higher up.

So far in my dealing with ESM I have had no problems. The website is easy to follow, unlike some. On the only time I needed to wait on a back order they carried the cost of p&p.

Of course all my views can change if my core plug doesn't arrive soon...  :lol:

plastic orange
Scotland

Contribution Stars

Members Choice Award

Post by plastic orange »

I've always found ESM to be fine to deal with.

PO

Undefeated best Orange Hawaiian award Pateley Bridge 5 years in a row.

Topcat

Post by Topcat »

BMC: Is that a personal experience? If so what happened?

jonathon H
Tuning Wizard

Contribution Stars

MMO Annual Award

Post by jonathon H »

We now use ESM on a more regular basis.

JLH MINOR RESTORATION LTD
http://www.jlhmorrisminors.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cuidhtinis

Post by Cuidhtinis »

I've used BM and ESM.  Both have given good service, with good response times and good product.  Of course, living out here I get stuffed with the postage/carriage costs, but that is not unique to MM parts.  Same with MG bits, wine, cheese, coffee..... :lol:  you get my drift.  Oh! and petrol too - £1.43 at present.

Only issue I have with BM is that they are not available for direct contact as much as ESM.
Tim

DTH

Post by DTH »

I've always found BM to be good until last time I tried to use them when I was fobbed off about a delivery not being made,  then when it was I was a sent the order short of parts etc.

its made me think twice about using them again.  But they do have the best website...

1968 Maroon B Saloon, Agatha

simon68

esm

Post by simon68 »

Always been really happy with service from ESM.Well packaged & very quick! Very Reasonable postage too.

tonyerc

ESM

Post by tonyerc »

I ordered parts on Monday 7th Feb (am) and they were delivered the next day. The only thing is if I'd ordered the same parts (over £60 worth) online there would be no postage charge. I like to talk to someone to ensure I'm getting what I want.
But if everything worked as efficiently as ESM the world would be a better place and everyone would be driving Moggy Minors........
Thanks. Tony

DavidF2

Post by DavidF2 »

New to MMs. Had to get a few spares, found all the bits I needed very easily on ESM. I thought the prices were good, they arrived the next day, perfectly packaged. That's good enough for me. This first experience means ESM will now be my first choice supplier every time for the foreseeable future. Good service deserves customer loyalty.  I have also emailed them thanking them for their service.

Morris Minor Traveller, 1971, Original, not restored, no modifications, not even a radio. My first MM. Wanted a useful estate classic that could be used everyday. http://www.f2motorcycles.ltd.uk/motorcycles.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mmichel

Re: ESM

Post by mmichel »

hi

i used esm two times and must say that they have the fastest shipping i ever see. 3 days from uk to Austria. the most Airmail Needs a week. wow.
they pack well and quick. i can´t say anything about the Quality, at first i must fit them anywhere, but Looks good.
the Quality of the most rubber parts you see in one or two years, and what can a waterpump be for 13,95.

minormadman
Deceased Member
Deceased Member

Contribution Stars

MMO Annual Award

Re: ESM

Post by minormadman »

Bit late with this comment-but- as recently as two days ago used them again and found the excellent to deal with-not one prob to date :D

"What goes around-comes around"

"You never know when its your turn next-so be as good as you can be"

Phillip Mellor-Grimethorpe school teacher, 1959