panel section name

Finishing, Windows, Hoods & Trav wood etc

panel section name

Postby pusspuss » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:33 pm

hi, what is the name of the repair panel i need circled in red please? i dont fancy trying to make this unless i have too. the boxing panel i can repair.
New Poster
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:31 am

United Kingdom (uk) UK Devon (dz)

Re: panel section name

Postby ruairidh » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:53 pm

ESM have a B Post Lower Repair for £26.90 + V.A.T. or you could use a saloon one and use half of it. :)
Be all you can be
User avatar
Posts: 2061
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:46 pm
Location: ochiltree, scotland
Awards: 2
Contributions 2012 (1) Contributions 2013 (1)

Scotland (sf) UK Northern Ireland (ek)

Re: panel section name

Postby old english white » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:50 am

As the car is a 4door saloon, the section in question is the "C post bottom".
They are available. I have replaced them on both sides of my own 4door.
old english white
Posts: 845
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:28 pm

Return to Body, Paint, Glass & Wood Work

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest