badobsession
I beat the Great MMO Challenge!
Scotland

Contribution Stars

Members Choice Award

Re: Glasgow Area

Post by badobsession »

Hi John
Good to see your enthusiastic about getting Morris owners out and about and meeting up that’s great news .
We have tried for many years to get some more social groups up and running but so far failed to get members involved.
We have a very active group in Ayrshire about 25 cars and hopefully will start getting back to doing what we did before lockdown and that’s runs out club stands at shows and our meeting every month.

As for the branch and I assume you are on about the Scottish branch , you need to join and pay your members fee then you will get a newsletter and all the info we send out about club stands at shows runs out etc , we also have a good FB page only for Scottish branch members .
The lockdown has been hard times for the branch as we have members from all over Scotland and the committee is far flung as well and this has not allowed us to organise rallies etc but we are hoping next month’s meeting will go ahead if the hall we use for the meeting is allowed to have us back .
But we have still been putting out our newsletters 4 over lockdown and have just sent out our 40th anniversary one …..

If you go to our website and download the membership form fill it in and post it to Campbell with a cheque we can get you and any others joined up ….
We need enthusiastic support and you could be that man ….get involved…
Www.Scottishmmoc.co.uk for the form
thanks mark .
Post any runs out meetings on the MMO FB page you never know you might get some more guys turning up
I have driven 400 miles to meet up with other Morris minors owners 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿😎👍

do what you like and like what you do ...

And life is to short to drive boring cars.

MoggyJohn
United Kingdom

Re: Glasgow Area

Post by MoggyJohn »

Thanks for the reply Mark 👍 I’ll drop you a PM.