2 mogs in the locality in the last few days

Anything not covered by listed topics

2 mogs in the locality in the last few days

Postby Orkney » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:11 am

Sunday spotted an old english white convertible 3 miles from here outside the community hall, looked broke down. Found out since where it lives.
Yesterday atthe local shop the chap told me i'd missed a trav on monday atthe shop - apparently a light pale green and condition concourse - Arkwright the shop owner used to have a smart trav years ago so knows his stuff. He reckoned this one was so shiny you could have shaved using the paint as a mirror !
He doesnt think its a local car as he's never seen it before so someone on holiday perhaps.
Last mog i saw was the LEO last year and now 2 hereabouts in a week - they must be coming out of the woodwork :-)
Orkney

Postby Judge » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:34 am

When I first started attending the OVC rally there were quite a number up there, a lot of them split screens. Unless their owners have moved away, they're still up there somewhere.
Judge

Postby Orkney » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:42 am

Well i do know one chap who has a mint splitty trav - been trying to get hold of him for ages - he doesnt appear here since i stopped growing the 2 acres of veg - he'd be here weekly then filtching my prize cabbages & caulis LOL
Hoping to get hold of him before this years show though.
Also going to put an ad in the paper see if we can pull some out from under the dustsheets in various barns.
Orkney

Postby Judge » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:44 am

I'll see if I can find some old photographs.
Judge

Postby bmcecosse » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:40 pm

Well - they must buy petrol - so ask the garage to keep you informed of all comers !

bmcecosse
Deceased Member
Deceased Member

Awards: 3
Contributions 2012 (1) Contributions 2014 (1) MMO Annual Award 2017 (1)

Return to General Mog Chat