does your moggy hate you

Anything not covered by listed topics

does your moggy hate you

Postby smeggy » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:21 pm

and does  it suffer with jelousy, so far the lads has had compete set of colant hoses, a complete brake system rebuild, then headlight blew, head gasket changed, new bypass hose split, remove pump replace hose pump starts leaking,replace pump radiator starts leaking, replace radiator suspension starts knocking, replace all bushings fit shock kit, went ok for a day ,adj steering column so indicators self cancel    switch caught fire,replace switch ok , finish shock kit test drive ok, lad goes out today comes home dad listen to this knock take car around block hmmmmmm  wos that, jack up rear and drive omg   strip down o/s drum bloody springs snapped.   seems we do one thing and something else goes.    :lol:
You may get to touch her
If your gloves are sterilised
Rinse your mouth with listerine
Blow disinfectant in her eyes
smeggy
swamp donkey

Postby mogwai » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:26 pm

I did have an old TVR in the past  that I think was jelous of my minor. When I taxed the minor for the 1st time after a long resto I had to go to the main dvla office  to change the tax category as soon as I had the disk & went to drive home the diff on the TVR droped some teeth & locked solid busy Lunch time traffic as well :oops: clearly jelous of the competition & wanting all the attention
mogwai

Awards: 1
Contributions 2012 (1)

United Kingdom (uk)

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:27 pm

Not any more, after I warned it to behave or give up the garage to the Polo  :D Full story in the rant section of my website.

Return to General Mog Chat