Handy Site For General Information

Anything not covered by listed topics

Handy Site For General Information

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:11 pm

The site below is run by a guy who really knows his stuff.

http://www.carbibles.com/

Postby Orkney » Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:29 pm

Yup awesome stuff to be found there - should be on everyones favourites. In fact will make a note of that - it can go on the website useful links.

Poor guy he does all that work and research and people keep pinching his stuff and selling it as ebooks on flippin fleabay !
Orkney

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:54 pm

Orkney wrote:Yup awesome stuff to be found there - should be on everyones favourites. In fact will make a note of that - it can go on the website useful links.

Poor guy he does all that work and research and people keep pinching his stuff and selling it as ebooks on flippin fleabay !

Yes the theft of his work is a real shame. Hope he tracks them down with his inserts about the e-bay scammers.

Postby Orkney » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:01 pm

Well he's in luck - ebay just changing policy on ebook sellers - feedback wont count and will kill the 1p ebook become a powerseller in 60 days scam.
Terible for the small number of genuine ebook sellers (ie the authors themselves) but best for all really.
Orkney

Postby mogwai » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:45 pm

I found the wheel & tyre section on the site realy useful. The tyre size calculator was dead handy when I changed my wheels to wider ones
mogwai

Awards: 1
Contributions 2012 (1)

United Kingdom (uk)

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:15 pm

mogwai wrote:I found the wheel & tyre section on the site realy useful. The tyre size calculator was dead handy when I changed my wheels to wider ones

Yeh I used that when I ordered the alloys for the Traveller. The guy knows his stuff for sure  8)

Return to General Mog Chat